Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Asia is 2!!!


Well, two years ago today our little Asia was born! Over the past two years, we have been through so many ups and downs - the pressure of thinking we may lose her, to the fun we had today at the lake - and we would not trade a bit of it for the world! I think she is the most loved and spoiled little girl EVER, which I am proud to say!

I baked her a 'Bow Wow' Birthday Cake - I won't go in to what all was in it unless you really want to know, but it was a big hit. Her friends (our neighbors) came over and chowed down. I put it on the ground and she tore in to it, but of course Chloe, Titus, and Jericho got some! She was pigging out so we had to take it from her ... I have a feeling I won't get much sleep tonight! =)

Enjoy our pictures ... she sure enjoyed that cake! =)

No comments: