Friday, November 18, 2005

Birthday pictures ... and some!!!


Okay so the Birthday pictures are up - Thanks, Tricia! I so owe you!

The first picture is kinda random, but I just found it and wanted everyone to see my three lovely girl neighbors! =)

Then after that, it is pictures from my birthday!

Then pictures of Tricia's babies! =)

And finally, pictures from us playing the game over at Paige's! That was the night of November 16 (the day before my birthday). Therefore, I was with all of them when it turned midnight ... and I turned 22!!! Yay me!!!

So, I'm really not ready to grow up. I would say I am somewhat mature, but to think about really growing up and being out on my own for good in three years (at 25) kinda freaks me out! I'm not ready but I guess you gotta do it some day ... and I'm working on becoming more independent - I have a job - Yay me!!! All in all, I do think I'm doing fairly well for myself at the moment!

Sooo, Rikki got a dog from one of her clients - a 5 year old fixed and potty trained English Bulldog named Daisy! She is just as adorable as can be, but has problems with Rikki's current dog, her pug Titus! We'll see what happens here but hopefully things will get better! It's just the first night!

And Tricia's best friend, Ardra comes in to town this weekend - I'm excited to meet her! If she's anything like Tricia, I'm sure she is a blast to hang out with! But, I've heard she's not much of a girly girl and Tricia's role model is Martha Stewart (who doesn't love that lady?!!!) and her house is decorated in flowers and china ... Sounds a little different to me, but again, we shall see! ;-) WELCOME, Ardra!!!

Okay so I need to go! Enjoy our pictures! For those of you who couldn't come, we had a great time, we missed ya whoever you are! Maybe next time ...

=)

1 comment:

Texas Gurl said...

As far as I can tell, you've got this whole growing up thing down!

When I was your age I was waaaay more mature about money, school, life than I am now. I think of this time in my life as the dorm years I never got. You only live once and I want to experience bits of everything.

I can't wait for Ardra to get here!

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself on the big night! Oh and you never did tell me what Mark got you!

Plus, I'm the one who owes YOU!