Friday, November 25, 2005

Hollywood comes to Denton!!!

A List Hollywood-er in Denton?!





Okay, so the day after Thanksgiving I was at work. I bumped in to this girl twice and thought to myself that she looked like that one famous actress, but there is no way! I ran in to her twice, literally ... RAN smack in to her! Doh!!! The second time I ran in to her, I was face to face with her and she kind of gave me one of those "Shhh please" smiles! Which made me think even more ... "is that really who I think that is?"!!!

Then, the mom of the child I was taking care of came in to the room and said "Did you see Renee Zellweger out there?"! I totally lost it - I just ran in to Renee Zellweger!!!

I remembered that she has family that works out at The Brickhouse (I work in child care and I know the guys kids - they are cute as ever)! Once I was reading a Star magazine (I get bored at work sometimes), and they told me that they were going to Kenny and Renee's house for Christmas. I laughed but then I saw the look on their Dad's face (pure embarresment - he obviously didn't want me to know he was related to one of them, which I completely understand). I never thought about it any more, really!

Lucky for me, and probably more so her, I played it cool! I hope that she had a good time! It didn't look like anyone was bothering her, which I'm sure was nice for her! It's just kind of a neat experience because you don't get A list, sought after, all the time in the tabloids movie stars in Denton, TX everyday ... nonetheless, the little single person owned Brickhouse Gym! Yay for my experience! Totally made my day!!! =)

No comments: