Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Tricia's REAL Birthday!

Although Saturday was the day we celebrated Tricia's birthday, Monday was her REAL birthday. It just so happenned that Monday was also the day that Robert returned home from his Cozumel cruise ... bringing with him a bottle of Banana Cruzan Rum!

So, it started with the Rum and a phone call ...

Then, we decided to go to Applebee's with Paige and one of her friends ... just went to the wrong Applebee's ... So, we were in Denton and got a call saying we should come to the Christmas Party at The Tavern. So, we did.

I saw two friends of an old friend of mine (I miss you, Susan!), who know about me and shot taking, and I knew I was screwed.

After a lot of beer, a few Blasters, and a lot of funny pictures, we decided to go home ...

Tricia, I hope that you had a GREAT birthday!!! We sure had fun!!! Love you, girl! =)

No comments: