Monday, February 09, 2009

Wow, so I haven't posted anything at all in a really long time! Ooops! Ha! We have been keeping ourselves quite busy!

Let's see ... since the last time I wrote on this blog, Mark and I have gotten married ...



Mark's boys! John, Brad, Eric, Coy and Robert!


My girls! Brittany, Katrina, Erica, Jennifer, Tricia and Allison!

Our first dance (a disaster, but a little funny now)!


... spent a fabulous honeymoon at the Sandals Grande Antigua Resort (we dream of going back) where we had two butlers waiting on us hand and foot, a beautiful ocean view from anywhere in our suite, great food and a happy atmosphere ... we both can still smell the air and feel the warmth of the sun, which keeps us desperately wanting to return!


Mark and I waiting to eat dinner at the OK Corrall (Tex-Mex food, ha)! The OK Corrall is in a circular shaped building that is upstairs and has the best view of the sunset - it's where we took most of our sunset pictures because we were there at a perfect time! There were no windows or walls anywhere at the resort, which completed the feel of the Carribean!


We also bought a house!!! The house we bought was a foreclosure in the north side of Denton and needed a tremendous amount of work when we signed the papers. We were up for the challenge because within our price range, this was a good house, and we didn't have to replace any floors (long story)! Ha! We are still working on it bit by bit, but with the help of our parents and a handful of friends, we have managed to make this feel like home. It's fantastic!


This is during an ice storm that occured a few weeks ago, which shut down most of Denton for a whole two unnecessary, but nice, days! =-) We are going to be working on the curb appeal when spring rolls around! You see my frosted car?! Hehe! It really was cold!

If you click HERE, you can see more pictures of the above events and some! It is my MySpace photo album, and it is much easier to post things there, rather than here!

Other than everything above, we have both been keeping rather busy with work, and my school! Mark is still working at KC Distributing, selling Red Bull! I am working as a Pre K 3 teacher at The Treehouse Academy in nearby Corinth! I absolutely love my job! I'm also back to school full time ... and I am going to graduate! I recently spoke with my advisor and after taking off here and there, and piddling around (as my Mom would say), I am very serious about finishing in a short time! I'm going to do as much as I possibly can, and I don't want to give any dates, but I should be graduating in a year or so ... it really depends on what I can do with a full time job!

Otherwise, la la la la la la la life is ... wonderful!

1 comment:

Texas Gurl said...

So what have you been up to? ;)