Wednesday, June 27, 2007

48 things

48 things

1. FIRST NAME?
Haley

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
The actress Hayley Mills, and my Aunt Jane (middle name)!

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
Last Wednesday ... I was feeling helpless!

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Most of the time.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT?
Turkey or chicken.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I should hope so!

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
This is as close as I come to a journal.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
I certainly do! Although they cause me problems every year!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Goodness no! I am seriously afraid of heights!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL?
I like good ole' oatmeal!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
They rarely have shoelaces, but when they do it's doubtful.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Stronger than I give myself credit for.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR?
Coffee.

14. SHOE SIZE?
Eight, or so.

5. RED OR PINK?
Pink, please!

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My indecisiveness.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
All of my grandparents. I took my time with them for granted.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Only if they want to.

19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
A blue tee shirt, red polka dotted shorts, and I just kicked my shoes off.

20. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Chicken, from my favorite Thai restaurant, Sweet Basil! Yumm!

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The dishwasher.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?
Blue.

23. FAVOURITE SMELL?
Rain!

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My fiancee, Mark.

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?
Their smile.

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS FROM?
I like her blog.

27. FAVOURITE DRINK?
Water with lemon, diet coke with lemon, or flavored water.

28. FAVOURITE SPORT?
Golf, I have no choice!

29. EYE COLOUR?
My eyes are oh so blue!

30. HAT SIZE?
Large, I assume ... I have a rather big head!

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No, I have perfect eyesight!

32. FAVOURITE FOOD?
Anything, as long as it has chicken or tofu in it.

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings all the way!

35. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Spring.

36. HUGS OR KISSES?
Depends who’s offering.

37. FAVOURITE DESSERT?
Tiramisu, Tres Leches from Churrascos in Houston, Sweet Potato Pie, and Buttermilk Pie! I have an awfully large sweet tooth!

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Who knows.

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
See above.

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
Lots and lots of bridal magazines!

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Golf clubs! Go figure ...

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV?
We watched Smokin' Aces on DVD.

43. FAVOURITE SOUNDS?
Silence, jazz, water running, the sound a fan makes on a hot summer day!

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES?
Beatles.

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME?
London, I believe. It's a tie between three different places, but I truly don't know!

46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT?
I know at least one verse to nearly every song, ever!

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Some hospital in Bell County, which is in Temple, Texas!

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
No one. I found it on a blog. :)

No comments: